My Guide Website?
Step into Spookers and become engulfed by darkness, fear, and heart-pounding terror. Spookers is an award-winning experience of laughter and unbelievable horror. Don’t be fooled – you are not safe until you manage to escape. Try your luck at running past these
frightening creatures of the dead, as you navigate your way through the number one Haunted Attraction in the Southern Hemisphere.
Spookers consists of four themed attractions:
- The Haunted House, filled with horrors and gore as the inhabitants roam waiting to lead
- you to your bloody end. Two levels of madness and mayhem.
- The Woods, where creatures of the night roam, hillbillys camp out and the cannibals wait.
- Journey with a torch in hand illuminating terrors of the wild.
- Disturbia, A 3d maze with scares and laughs.
- The Fog, enter our all-new attraction, the HELLevator, plummet to hell's depths, and
- escape through the fog.
Spookers offers a full evening of fun and terror, with each attraction theatrically themed with realistic props, lights and sound. Our terrifying monsters will hide in the shadows, chase you with a chainsaw and make you scream bloody murder. Sets and rooms are regularly updated and refreshed as new scarce ideas are integrated into the experience.
Spookers has recently undergone a substantial renovation, with all new attractions, monsters and scares added in 2023.
Families with children over the age of eight can tour the haunted house and Disturbia with a character tour guide during the day (bookings essential) with a behind-the-scenes tour.
Ideal for birthday parties, work functions and team-building exercises, Spookers is a unique experience offering a range of food and entry opportunities.
To book your experience, visit the Spookers website.
Follow Spookers on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom
- All Ages
Best For What
- Lively Atmosphere
- Girls' Night Out
- Boys' Night Out