My Guide Website?
Auckland: Sky Tower General Admission Ticket161 Reviews
Enjoy panoramic views over Auckland, the Harbor, and breathtaking mountains with this entry ticket for the Sky Tower. Choose from a variety of eateries and other activities while you are up there.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland War Memorial Museum Entry Ticket
- Auckland Harbour 1.5-Hour Sailing Cruise
- Auckland City & West Coast Luxury Tour
- Auckland: Coromandel Peninsula & Hot Water Beach Tour
- Leigh: Goat Island Guided Snorkeling Tour for Beginners
- Marvel at spectacular panoramic views from three separate viewpoints
- Take an elevator to a point that is 220 meters above street level
- Capture pictures of key landmarks, volcanoes, and historical locations
- Get a bite to eat or sip a drink at on the three establishments in the Sky Tower
- Make a day of it with a range of entertainment at the SKYCITY Auckland complex
DescriptionVisit the 328-meter-tall Sky Tower, an icon of Auckland's skyline, with this entry ticket. Admire views of the city, the water, and of Mount Hauturu from the Tower's three viewing platforms. Show your ticket at the entrance and make your way to The Sky Deck platform which stands at 220 meters, the Main Observation level at 186 meters, and the Sky Café platform at 182 meters. Stay connected while you there with the included Wi-Fi access. Have the option to dine with a view with 3 eateries to choose from. Buy a tasty treat at The Orbit 360˚ revolving restaurant, order a drink at the chic and elegant venue known as The Sugar Club, or have a coffee at the Sky Café. After you are finished taking in the views, the base of the Sky Tower, the SKYCITY Auckland entertainment complex, features 2 world-class hotels, Auckland's premier dining precinct with over 20 bars and restaurants, a 700-seat theatre, and a world-class casino.
IncludesEntry to Sky Tower Auckland Free Wi-Fi
- This ticket is valid for entry at any time during opening hours.
- The last entry is a half hour before closing
- The attraction is open 365 days a year (weather permitting) - This ticket does not include extra activities
- Food and drinks can be purchased in the hospitality venues
- Paid parking is available at the SKYCITY car park, but it is subject to availability
- The attraction may be closed from time to time due to adverse weather conditions