360 Discovery Cruises - Auckland
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to 360 Discovery Cruises
360 Discovery offers a range of cruises to some of the Hauraki Gulf's most beautiful islands for both tourists and locals alike keen to get out and about and experience what the City of Sails and the Hauraki Gulf have to offer.
Rotoroa Island: 1 day excursion, 75 mins from Downtown Auckland
• Visit Rotoroa's award-winning exhibition centre and discover the history of this unique island and its heritage buildings.
• Walk through native tracks among regenerating NZ bush.
• Relax and picnic on one of four beautiful sandy beaches located around the island.
• View the mast from the vessel Tiri II, Radio Hauraki's pirate radio ship which broadcast from the Gulf and was eventually decommissioned on the island.
• Go fishing off the wharf at Home Bay or try catching a snapper from the rocks off one of the island's bays.
• Visit the seven metre high Chris Booth sculpture on the island's southern headland.
Rotoroa Island is the Hauraki Gulf's newest wildlife sanctuary and in partnership with Auckland Zoo, the Rotoroa Island Trust has begun to release endangered native species on the island, including kiwi, saddlebacks, reptiles and Takahe.
Tiritiri Matangi Island: 1 day excursion, 75 mins from Downtown Auckland
• A true wildlife sanctuary which is home to 12 of New Zealand's endangered birds and 3 reptile species.
• Visit Hobbs Bay for a swim and picnic.
• Explore Tiri's lighthouse, built in 1864, it's the oldest lighthouse of its kind still in its original condition.
• Walk through beautiful lush native bush and coastal forests.
• See one of New Zealand's oldest pohutukawa trees, estimated to be 800 - 1000 years old.
• Join The Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi on a guided walk and learn about the exquisite birdlife.
The Coromandel: 1 day excursion, 2 hour cruise from Downtown Auckland
• Catch a 360 Discovery ferry from Downtown Auckland and take a relaxing 2 hour cruise through the Hauraki Gulf to Hannafords Wharf, close to Coromandel Town.
• Catch the free bus shuttle into Coromandel Town.
• Explore historic Coromandel Town with its rich gold mining history, unique arts & crafts and great cafes.
• This gateway to the Coromandel Peninsula also offers tour options to world-class beaches, including Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove.
• Or simply explore The Waterworks: an exciting garden filled with interactive play and gadgets all worked by water or the Driving Creek Railway: NZ's only narrow gauge mountain railway train tour which takes you through kauri forests and tunnels.
• All vessels have a fully licensed bar and a wide range of catering options available.
• Sailings also depart from Orapiu on Waiheke Island and provide a perfect means of transport for your Coromandel Wedding!
For more information on destination, timetables, and fares, visit 360discovery.co.nz, or call 09 307 8005.
Sun - Sat : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
+64 9-367 9111
You may also like
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Take your friends or family through the dark hallways of Haunted House, meet psychedelic clowns in Disturbia, head into The Woods that is inhabited by hillbillys and thenFrom NZ$25.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort. Snowplanet offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing and tobogganing all iFrom NZ$48.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
City Highlights Tour and Sea Life Aquarium Ticket
Explore Auckland on a 3-hour highlights tour to visit all the important landmarks of the city. Discover Auckland's fascinating marine environment at Sea Life Kelly Tarlto3 ReviewsFrom NZ$113.00
From Rangitoto Island Tour by 4WD Train
Cross the Hauraki Gulf by ferry and get back to nature on Rangitoto Island. Take a guided tour by 4WD road-train and learn about the unique ecosystem of the volcanic isla37 ReviewsFrom NZ$70.00
SkyWalk Auckland with Sky Tower Entry Ticket
Enjoy a thrilling SkyWalk around the rim of the tallest building in Auckland! Peer over an exterior ledge 192 metres above the ground while strapped into an overhead harn9 ReviewsFrom NZ$150.00
Best of Waiheke: Ziplining, Wine Tasting and Vineyard Lunch
See the best of Waiheke Island on a day trip from Auckland. Combine a zipline adventure with lunch and wine tasting. Explore the island by bus.4 ReviewsFrom NZ$284.00
Hobbiton Movie Set Tour With Transport From Auckland
Enjoy an express bus service from Auckland to discover the amazing movie set from the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies on an official guided tour.54 ReviewsFrom NZ$195.00
Rangitoto Island and Auckland City Scenic Seaplane Flight
Embark on a stunning 40-minute scenic seaplane experience with a thrilling water take-off and landing. Fly over Auckland city and Rangitoto Island plus enjoy engaging in-1 ReviewsFrom NZ$225.00
Auckland Harbour 3-Course Dinner Cruise with Welcome Drink
Treat yourself to a unique combination of sailing and dining with a 2.5-hour dinner cruise on Waitemata Harbor. Enjoy a delicious set menu of New Zealand fare while takin7 ReviewsFrom NZ$145.00