360 Discovery Cruises - Auckland
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to 360 Discovery Cruises
360 Discovery offers a range of cruises to some of the Hauraki Gulf's most beautiful islands for both tourists and locals alike keen to get out and about and experience what the City of Sails and the Hauraki Gulf have to offer.
Rotoroa Island: 1 day excursion, 75 mins from Downtown Auckland
• Visit Rotoroa's award-winning exhibition centre and discover the history of this unique island and its heritage buildings.
• Walk through native tracks among regenerating NZ bush.
• Relax and picnic on one of four beautiful sandy beaches located around the island.
• View the mast from the vessel Tiri II, Radio Hauraki's pirate radio ship which broadcast from the Gulf and was eventually decommissioned on the island.
• Go fishing off the wharf at Home Bay or try catching a snapper from the rocks off one of the island's bays.
• Visit the seven metre high Chris Booth sculpture on the island's southern headland.
Rotoroa Island is the Hauraki Gulf's newest wildlife sanctuary and in partnership with Auckland Zoo, the Rotoroa Island Trust has begun to release endangered native species on the island, including kiwi, saddlebacks, reptiles and Takahe.
Tiritiri Matangi Island: 1 day excursion, 75 mins from Downtown Auckland
• A true wildlife sanctuary which is home to 12 of New Zealand's endangered birds and 3 reptile species.
• Visit Hobbs Bay for a swim and picnic.
• Explore Tiri's lighthouse, built in 1864, it's the oldest lighthouse of its kind still in its original condition.
• Walk through beautiful lush native bush and coastal forests.
• See one of New Zealand's oldest pohutukawa trees, estimated to be 800 - 1000 years old.
• Join The Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi on a guided walk and learn about the exquisite birdlife.
The Coromandel: 1 day excursion, 2 hour cruise from Downtown Auckland
• Catch a 360 Discovery ferry from Downtown Auckland and take a relaxing 2 hour cruise through the Hauraki Gulf to Hannafords Wharf, close to Coromandel Town.
• Catch the free bus shuttle into Coromandel Town.
• Explore historic Coromandel Town with its rich gold mining history, unique arts & crafts and great cafes.
• This gateway to the Coromandel Peninsula also offers tour options to world-class beaches, including Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove.
• Or simply explore The Waterworks: an exciting garden filled with interactive play and gadgets all worked by water or the Driving Creek Railway: NZ's only narrow gauge mountain railway train tour which takes you through kauri forests and tunnels.
• All vessels have a fully licensed bar and a wide range of catering options available.
• Sailings also depart from Orapiu on Waiheke Island and provide a perfect means of transport for your Coromandel Wedding!
For more information on destination, timetables, and fares, visit 360discovery.co.nz, or call 09 307 8005.
Sun - Sat : 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
+64 9-367 9111
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort. Snowplanet offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and tobogganing all inFrom NZ$48.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Take your friends or family through the dark hallways of Haunted House, meet psychedelic clowns in Disturbia, head into The Woods that is inhabited by hillbillys and thenFrom NZ$25.00
New Zealand: Auckland to Wellington 3-Day Tour via Rotorua
Drive across New Zealand’s north island on this 3-day tour from Auckland to Wellington with 2 nights stay in Rotorua. The tour includes admission and tours of the famouFrom NZ$899.00
Auckland to Waitomo Caves, Hobbiton & Rotorua 2-Day Private
Pass through the beautiful New Zealand countryside on your way to see the world-famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Then experience what the unique town of Rotorua has to offer from thermal hot mud pools, geysers and the Maori cultural centre of New Zealand.From NZ$1,690.00
Auckland to Rotorua via Hobbiton One Way Private Tour
See this world-famous visitor attraction while travelling down to Rotorua all in one wonderful day on this private tour in a Mercedes luxury vehicle just for you.From NZ$464.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Auckland & Beyond Tours is a family owned & operated tour company offering small group tours around Auckland and the surrounding regions. Enjoy a trip to someFrom NZ$249.00
Rainbow's End FunctionsManukau City, Auckland
Unique function venue within an Auckland adventure theme park, ideal for conferences, birthday parties and meetings. Day functions and night events catered for, perfect f...
Whoa StudiosAuckland Central,
Whoa Studios offers a fun day out for the whole family - but particularly for children...
Kohimarama BeachNorth Shore, Auckland
Kohimarama is one of several beaches off Tamaki Drive as you head east out of Auckland. It's a quieter option to the popular beachside suburb of Mission Bay with its arra...