Best Points of Interest in Auckland West
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Auckland team
Our Auckland Points of Interest Guide is a handy guide for the budget conscious traveller and those wanting to enjoy Auckland's natural landmarks that often don't cost anything to enjoy.
Our Auckland Points of Interest Guide includes museums, regional parks, iconic beaches, historic reserves, art galleries and more. Auckland Art Gallery and the Auckland War Memorial Museum are some of the most visited attractions in the city. The beaches and Waitakere Ranges on the west coast are ideal for those who like to explore the great outdoors. Auckland Botanic Gardens to the south, is a great day out with the family, while a hop across the water to the seaside village of Devonport offers a couple of historic reserves with stunning views of the Auckland skyline.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland City, Beaches & Rainforest Premium Small Group Tour
- Auckland: Virtual Reality Gaming Experience
- Auckland Harbour 3-Course Dinner Cruise with Welcome Drink
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Auckland: Full-Day City Highlights Tour