- Experience Waiheke like a local with your expert local guide
- Discover some of Waiheke best wineries with tastings at each
- Take it easy, sit back and relax with the day planned for you and transport the whole day
- See spectacular scenery on the ferry and drives around the island
- Enjoy a small-group experience with a maximum of 12 people
Start by hopping on a morning boat to Waiheke Island from Auckland’s Downtown Ferry Terminal, enjoying a 35-minute boat ride with views of historical Devonport and Rangitoto Island on the way.
Meet your guide once you reach the island, and head on your way to 4 of the island’s finest wineries. Savor tastings at each of the 4 wineries, with an extended lunch break for your own free time at one of them.
As a bonus, see why the island is famous for its beaches and see the rolling hills of vines, with your guide’s commentary accompanying.
At the end of the tour, either choose to take a transfer back to the port for an afternoon ferry back to Auckland, or choose to remain in the village and stroll back to the ferry on a 15-minute walk.
Pick-up and Drop-off at the Waiheke Ferry Terminal
Transportation around the island
4 or more vineyard trips
Tastings at each vineyard
At least 1.5-hour lunch break
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund