My Guide Website?
Auckland: Tikapa Moana Whale and Dolphin Wildlife Cruise39 Reviews
Admire Tikapa Moana/the Hauraki Gulf's abundant sea life on this whale and dolphin-watching cruise from Auckland. Discover islands, spot wildlife, and learn about Tāmaki Makaurau's cultural legacy.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland: Ship to Shore Half-Day Excursion
- Auckland City Small Group Morning Discovery Tour
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Auckland: Waiheke Island Fast Ferry Pass
- Waitakere Ranges Wilderness Experience Tour from Auckland
- Learn about the history and conservation efforts
- Dedicated time to marine mammal searching.
- Marine mammal viewing guarantee^
DescriptionDiscover Tikapa Moana - the Hauraki Gulf with us as we cruise through the myriad of islands, spot wildlife and learn about the cultural footprint of Tāmaki Makaurau... View diverse marine wildlife abundant in their natural habitat - the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park - including whales, dolphins, seals, penguins, birdlife and more from our comfortable cruise vessel purpose-built for wildlife viewing. Learn about the history and conservation efforts on the volcanic peaks, many islands and extended coastline of the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. Hear fascinating stories on the origins and histories of land, sea and Ngāi Tai ki Tāmaki – original inhabitants of Tāmaki Makaurau. Operating in partnership with Ngāi Tai Te Haeranga
IncludesScenic cruising around the Hauraki Gulf Live commentary Pickup at other island locations Dedicated time for marine mammal viewing
- Please check in to your cruise 15 minutes before departure. Please dress to the weather conditions and wear flat soled shoes - bring a jacket, hat, sunscreen and sunhat. 11:30am departures return at approximately 4:00pm. 12:00pm departures return at approximately 5:30pm. Toilets available on board. Sandwiches, snacks and drinks are available for purchase onboard. ^Complimentary vouchers for those that don't see marine life on their tour are subject to availability and valid for 12 months. This tour will take place rain or shine. This tour runs in conjunction with our island ferry services and may include pick up/drop offs for these services.