My Guide Website?
Auckland Welcome Tour: Private Tour with a Local5 Reviews
With these tours, transform your way of travelling to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get to know Auckland through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionExplore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about his/her city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Meet them where you're staying to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around, and the hidden gems you might have missed. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable in navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. Once your booking has been received, you will be contacted regarding meeting place and time, language and your contact information, and also ask you some questions to get to know you better. The right local is hand picked for you based on your interests. Each tour is completely customized so you can choose the meeting location, start time and length that you prefer with a minimum of 2 hours. During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or taxi to get around the city at your expense. The local guides are locals who are passionate about their city and love to meet travelers and share what they love about their city. They are not professional tour guides and do these tours occasionally, which provides an authentic and personal experience that is like having a friend show you around their home city. Through conversations with your local guide, you’ll learn what it’s like to live in Auckland learn about cultural differences, local events and politics and also get to know each other on a personal level. With this experience, you won’t be just passing through the city, you’ll be part of it.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Children between 3 and 12 years old receive a 50 per cent discount
- In the case that you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes