My Guide Website?
Waiheke Island: Tour with Wine Tastings and Restaurant Lunch23 Reviews
Experience the quintessential wine tour on Waiheke Island with wine tastings at three cellar doors. Enjoy lunch at an award-winning restaurant located on the white sands of Onetangi Beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Soak in in the sunshine surrounded by picturesque at premium vineyards
- Visit 3 vineyards for delicious tastings in the heart of Onetangi Valley
- Admire the scenery as you travel between vineyards on a guided bus tour
- Enjoy lunch at Three Seven Two (372) beachfront restaurant in Onetangi
- Benefit from the experience of local guides and comfortable transportation
DescriptionDiscover the flavors of Waiheke Island, a geographical indication and wine-growing region of New Zealand, on a vineyard tour with lunch included. Get picked up from the Matiatia ferry terminal on Waiheke Island, just 40 minutes away from downtown Auckland by ferry. Catch the 10 AM ferry from Auckland City Downtown to Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island. Meet your tour guide at the dockside and travel through the scenic beauty of the Waiheke vineyards. Relax in a modern vehicle as your guide shares insight into the island’s history and wines. Visit 3 cellar doors on this tour and sample award-winning wines. Learn about the island’s unique conditions and the challenges winemakers must overcome. Finally, tuck into a gourmet lunch at an award-winning restaurant on the white-sand beach in Onetangi, on the north coast of Waiheke Island, with a glass of wine to compliment your meal.
IncludesLocal guide Wine tastings at 3 boutique vineyards on Waiheke Island Lunch at 372 restaurant in Onetangi right on the beachfront 1 glass of local wine with lunch Transportation on the island
- This tour takes place rain or shine. **Please be advised if 372 is unavailable we will be dining at Thomas Batch Vineyard ** and all vineyards are subject to availability.