Auckland War Memorial Museum Entry Ticket
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the Auckland Museum to learn about New Zealand's impressive history
- Enjoy one of the largest Maori and Pacific Island collections in the world
- Explore 3 floors dedicated to New Zealand's cultural, natural and memorial heritage
DescriptionRegarded as one of the finest museums in the southern hemisphere, discover this museum's renowned and unique collection of Maori and Pacific treasures. House on one of the nation's best heritage buildings, the museum's 3 floors tell the story of New Zealand. From the great Polynesian voyages that brought people to Aotearoa to the diverse cultures and communities of Auckland, Auckland Museum portrays the rich diversity of New Zealand in an informative and spectacular way. From the museum, admire stunning views across the city, Waitemata Harbour, Hauraki Gulf and its islands.
IncludesMuseum general admission
Maori cultural performances
Food and drinks
- The Auckland War Memorial Museum is open daily from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The museum is closed on Christmas
- The museum is open following the Dawn Service on Anzac Day
- Wheelchairs are available if needed but cannot be booked or reserved ahead of time
- The museum offers 2 levels of secure parking, or you can park in the Auckland Domain for free for 3 hours
- The museum is a 30-minute walk or a 5-minute drive from the city
- You can take public transport with the Inner LINK bus nearby Parnell Road every 10 minutes on weekdays and 15 minutes on weekends
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...