My Guide Website?
From Auckland: One-Way Trip to Rotorua with Waitomo Caves17 Reviews
Enjoy a door-to-door transfer from your accommodation in Auckland to central locations in the geothermal wonderland of Rotorua. Visit the famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves for a guided tour along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Auckland:If youʻre booking your trip to Auckland last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Auckland: Ship to Shore Half-Day Excursion
- Auckland City Small Group Morning Discovery Tour
- America’s Cup 2-Hour Sailing Experience Waitemata Harbour
- Auckland: Waiheke Island Fast Ferry Pass
- Waitakere Ranges Wilderness Experience Tour from Auckland
- Drive through the stunning Waikato countryside
- Explore the beautiful Waitomo Caves
- Enjoy a glowworm boat cruise on the grotto river
- Go on a fully guided journey south to Rotorua
DescriptionOne Way tour from Auckland to the beautiful Waitomo Glowworm Caves and geothermal wonderland of Rotorua (One way trip). On this tour you will be picked up from the hotel in our comfortable mini-bus and driven through the stunning Waikato countryside on a fully guided journey to Waitomo Caves. During the journey to Waitomo you will encounter New Zealand's longest river, beautiful mountains, and see several different farm animals along the way. Once in Waitomo you will explore the ancient and amazing caves, with it's many different cave formations including Stalactites, Stalagmites and Lime Columns, before descending even further underground for your glowworm experience. Board your glowworm boat for a cruise on the grotto river with thousands of glowworms - which are unique to New Zealand - glittering above your head. Waitomo Glowworm Caves are a must see for any traveler. We will continue our adventure with another fully guided journey south to Rotorua, with many more attractions to see along the way, including hydro dams, rivers and lots more animals. Once in Rotorua we will guide you past many of its famous and historical sites, including Lake Rotorua, The Government Gardens, Blue Baths, Thermal Springs and Polynesian Spa, before dropping you at your accommodation or a central Rotorua location.
IncludesSmall Group & Fully Guided Tour Entry ticket and fully guided tour - Waitomo Caves Bottled water Snacks
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Children below 7 years old are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be provided (with 24 hours notice). Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions