Wine Chambers Restaurant
  • Wine Chambers Restaurant

  • Address: 33 Shortland Street, Auckland-Central

Wine Chambers Restaurant - Auckland

Directions to Wine Chambers Restaurant

Are you a business owner in Auckland?

Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.

Find Out More

A leading Auckland restaurant, Wine Chambers Restaurant offers a Mediterranean influenced menu from a bustling central Auckland building.

Main dishes include pistachio crusted lamb rump, seared duck breast, prime eye fillet and corn fed chicken breast.

The restaurant provides a European dining experience with the doors opening from 11.00am until late at night. The broad wine list offers 70% New Zealand and Australian wines with the other 30% devoted to Spanish, French and Italian wines.

Set menus can be ordered for groups over 10, with larger groups also being able to take advantage of one of the restaurant's private rooms.

Address: 33 Shortland Street , Auckland View Larger Map