Auckland Harbor Bridge Climb
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a memorable and easy walk to the top of Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Take in spectacular views of Waitemata Harbour and the Auckland city skyline
- Listen to your professional guide who will share with you the sights and history of Auckland
- Benefit from optional complimentary round-trip coach transport from the Maritime Museum
DescriptionClimb the Auckland Harbor Bridge from its base to the summit on this exciting experience. The historic Auckland Harbor Bridge is the last of its kind to be built in the world and you will enjoy the most magnificent views of Auckland from the summit! Self-drive or take advantage of complimentary transport from the Maritime Museum at Viaduct Harbor to Westhaven Marina. After a safety briefing, suit up with the provided all-weather outerwear and safety equipment. From the base of the 67-metre tall bridge, follow your guide along specially engineered walkways as you walk over water. Your climb follows the gently curved arches of the bridge for an easy climb that is suitable for a range of ages and fitness levels. You are also clipped into a safety rail for added security. Your guide will point out the Sky Tower and other Auckland landmarks as you clamber under, around, up and over the historic bridge. The best thing is having a guide teach you all about the amazing city, its history, NZ history and culture all while you unlock some secrets and have a laugh at the funny facts. You might even see a bungee jump up close! After your experience, you will receive a personalised certificate, with additional souvenir photos available to purchase. Finish your tour at the office or take advantage of the optional return transfer to the Maritime Museum at Viaduct Harbour.
Includes2.5-hour Bridge Climb
All safety equipment and climb suit
Complimentary Bridge Climb cap and personalised certificate
Optional roundtrip transport
Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Complimentary transfers from Viaduct Harbour must be pre-booked, please select this option when booking. Minimum participant weight is 35-kilograms and maximum is 125 kilograms. Minimum age 10 years old and 120 centimetres in height, children 14 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult. Medical conditions are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Pregnant women are unable to participate past their first trimester. Participants must wear lace up enclosed footwear. Wearing comfortable clothing is recommended. All Climbers must wear provided Bridge Climb Suits and wet weather gear will be provided if needed. No cameras, mobile phones or binoculars are permitted on the bridge at any time during the climb. Your guide will take photos available for purchase after your experience.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Mai TravelAuckland Central,
Mai Travel organises luxury, tailor-made trips around New Zealand taking in all the best experiences...
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00