Auckland Harbor Bridge Climb
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a memorable and easy walk to the top of Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Take in spectacular views of Waitemata Harbour and the Auckland city skyline
- Listen to your professional guide who will share with you the sights and history of Auckland
- Benefit from optional complimentary round-trip coach transport from the Maritime Museum
DescriptionClimb the Auckland Harbor Bridge from its base to the summit on this exciting experience. The historic Auckland Harbor Bridge is the last of its kind to be built in the world and you will enjoy the most magnificent views of Auckland from the summit! Self-drive or take advantage of complimentary transport from the Maritime Museum at Viaduct Harbor to Westhaven Marina. After a safety briefing, suit up with the provided all-weather outerwear and safety equipment. From the base of the 67-metre tall bridge, follow your guide along specially engineered walkways as you walk over water. Your climb follows the gently curved arches of the bridge for an easy climb that is suitable for a range of ages and fitness levels. You are also clipped into a safety rail for added security. Your guide will point out the Sky Tower and other Auckland landmarks as you clamber under, around, up and over the historic bridge. The best thing is having a guide teach you all about the amazing city, its history, NZ history and culture all while you unlock some secrets and have a laugh at the funny facts. You might even see a bungee jump up close! After your experience, you will receive a personalised certificate, with additional souvenir photos available to purchase. Finish your tour at the office or take advantage of the optional return transfer to the Maritime Museum at Viaduct Harbour.
Includes2.5-hour Bridge Climb
All safety equipment and climb suit
Complimentary Bridge Climb cap and personalised certificate
Optional roundtrip transport
Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Complimentary transfers from Viaduct Harbour must be pre-booked, please select this option when booking. Minimum participant weight is 35-kilograms and maximum is 125 kilograms. Minimum age 10 years old and 120 centimetres in height, children 14 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult. Medical conditions are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Pregnant women are unable to participate past their first trimester. Participants must wear lace up enclosed footwear. Wearing comfortable clothing is recommended. All Climbers must wear provided Bridge Climb Suits and wet weather gear will be provided if needed. No cameras, mobile phones or binoculars are permitted on the bridge at any time during the climb. Your guide will take photos available for purchase after your experience.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort. Snowplanet offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing and tobogganing all iFrom NZ$48.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Take your friends or family through the dark hallways of Haunted House, meet psychedelic clowns in Disturbia, head into The Woods that is inhabited by hillbillys and thenFrom NZ$25.00
Waiheke Island Bay to Beach 2-Hour Segway Tour
Discover Waiheke Island by Segway on a fun, relaxed, and low-impact 2-hour experience. Be guided off-road through native bushland, wind up hills to magnificent vineyards,3 ReviewsFrom NZ$120.00
Hobbiton, Rotorua and Wai-O-Tapu Day Tour
Visit the world-famous Lord of The Rings Hobbiton movie set, as well as the geothermal wonders of Rotorua and Wai-O-Tapu, voted one of the most surreal places on earth, aFrom NZ$329.00
SkyJump Auckland with Sky Tower Entry Ticket
Take on the ultimate adrenaline thrill as you stand 192-metres above Auckland and leap off the edge of the Sky Tower for a thrilling 11-second freefall at speeds of more5 ReviewsFrom NZ$225.00
Waiheke Island Food and Wine Tasting Tour from Auckland
Enjoy a 5.5-hour tour that includes tours and tastings at top vineyards and at an olive grove. Stop to try locally produced foods during lunch.65 ReviewsFrom NZ$180.00
Full-Day Private City & West Coast Luxury Tour
On this private Auckland tour, you will be at the center of the experience. Enjoy a full-day tour of Auckland’s best sights, winner of the National Geographic World LegFrom NZ$365.00
Waiheke Island & Hauraki Gulf Scenic Seaplane Flight
Learn about the history of Auckland on a unique 1-hour scenic seaplane experience. Soak in picturesque views of Rangitoto, Motutapu, and Waiheke islands plus Auckland's s2 ReviewsFrom NZ$450.00
Hobbiton Movie Set Tour With Transport From Auckland
Enjoy an express bus service from Auckland to discover the amazing movie set from the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies on an official guided tour.54 ReviewsFrom NZ$195.00