Auckland Harbor Bridge Climb
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a memorable and easy walk to the top of Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Take in spectacular views of Waitemata Harbour and the Auckland city skyline
- Listen to your professional guide who will share with you the sights and history of Auckland
- Benefit from optional complimentary round-trip coach transport from the Maritime Museum
DescriptionClimb the Auckland Harbor Bridge from its base to the summit on this exciting experience. The historic Auckland Harbor Bridge is the last of its kind to be built in the world and you will enjoy the most magnificent views of Auckland from the summit! Self-drive or take advantage of complimentary transport from the Maritime Museum at Viaduct Harbor to Westhaven Marina. After a safety briefing, suit up with the provided all-weather outerwear and safety equipment. From the base of the 67-metre tall bridge, follow your guide along specially engineered walkways as you walk over water. Your climb follows the gently curved arches of the bridge for an easy climb that is suitable for a range of ages and fitness levels. You are also clipped into a safety rail for added security. Your guide will point out the Sky Tower and other Auckland landmarks as you clamber under, around, up and over the historic bridge. The best thing is having a guide teach you all about the amazing city, its history, NZ history and culture all while you unlock some secrets and have a laugh at the funny facts. You might even see a bungee jump up close! After your experience, you will receive a personalised certificate, with additional souvenir photos available to purchase. Finish your tour at the office or take advantage of the optional return transfer to the Maritime Museum at Viaduct Harbour.
Includes2.5-hour Bridge Climb
All safety equipment and climb suit
Complimentary Bridge Climb cap and personalised certificate
Optional roundtrip transport
Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Complimentary transfers from Viaduct Harbour must be pre-booked, please select this option when booking. Minimum participant weight is 35-kilograms and maximum is 125 kilograms. Minimum age 10 years old and 120 centimetres in height, children 14 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult. Medical conditions are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Pregnant women are unable to participate past their first trimester. Participants must wear lace up enclosed footwear. Wearing comfortable clothing is recommended. All Climbers must wear provided Bridge Climb Suits and wet weather gear will be provided if needed. No cameras, mobile phones or binoculars are permitted on the bridge at any time during the climb. Your guide will take photos available for purchase after your experience.
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
You may also like
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Take your friends or family through the dark hallways of Haunted House, meet psychedelic clowns in Disturbia, head into The Woods that is inhabited by hillbillys and thenFrom NZ$25.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort. Snowplanet offers skiing, snowboarding, tubing and tobogganing all iFrom NZ$48.00
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
Auckland Sightseeing Trip with Waiheke Island Wine Tour
Discover the best that Auckland has to offer on this exceptional tour! After a morning taking in the city's sights with an informative guided tour, relax on the picturesque Waiheke Island and savor some of its a world-famous wines.3 ReviewsFrom NZ$200.00
Airport Shuttle Transfer Service
A convenient and private 24/7 airport shuttle transfer services between the Auckland International Airport and your local accommodation.From NZ$185.00
Waiheke Island & Hauraki Gulf Scenic Seaplane Flight
Learn about the history of Auckland on a unique 1-hour scenic seaplane experience. Soak in picturesque views of Rangitoto, Motutapu, and Waiheke islands plus Auckland's s2 ReviewsFrom NZ$450.00
Waitomo & Rotorua Coach Day Trip from Auckland with Ogo
Discover the spectacular geothermal region southwest of Auckland on an adventurous day trip! Explore the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, experience Ogo in Rotorua, visit Te Puia5 ReviewsFrom NZ$367.00
Hobbiton & Waitomo Bus Tour with Festive Lunch
Visit the Hobbiton Movie Set and Waitomo Caves on a day trip by premium bus from Auckland. Savor a sumptuous festive lunch onsite at Hobbiton.56 ReviewsFrom NZ$347.00
Waitomo & Rotorua Day Tour with Spa Entry from Auckland
Discover Waitomo and Rotorua from Auckland on this full-day sightseeing tour; wind through rural New Zealand aboard your deluxe coach, explore the subterranean wonderland9 ReviewsFrom NZ$388.00
Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium General Admission
Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium showcases over 30 live animal exhibits in spectacular habitat displays. Located on the waterfront of Auckland city on Okahu Bay, close t44 ReviewsFrom NZ$39.00