Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium General Admission
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore this unique aquarium that continues to be one of Auckland’s top attractions
- See the incredible underwater viewing tunnels that were the first of their kind in the world
- Visit the world's largest Antarctic penguin colony exhibit
DescriptionNo trip to Auckland is complete without a visit to Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium. Experience the underwater world built by the famous diver and explorer Kelly Tarlton over 30 years ago. The Aquarium remains one of Auckland's leading attractions. Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium is just a 10-minute drive (6 km/3.7 mi) from downtown Auckland. See the cool and calm king penguins and cheeky gentoos interact and swim past as you walk through the Penguin Ice Adventure exhibit. Touch a starfish or two at our Rockpool. Learn about our turtle rehabilitation program. Stand in awe underneath the Shark Tunnel as great sand tiger sharks, giant stingrays swim past and try find the hiding carpet shark Wobbegong. Explore Seahorse Kingdom to see the world's only public display of the rarely seen spiny sea dragons.
IncludesSingle visit entry ticket
All daily feeding and animal talks
Food and drinks
- Opening hours are 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM. The last entry is strictly at 04:00 PM
- Sea Life Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium is a self-guided attraction
- Entry ticket is valid for a single entry into the attraction
- Children 2 years and younger can enter the attraction free of charge
- All children (0-15 years) must be accompanied by a guardian or caregiver 16 years of age or older
- A free shuttle service runs every hour on the half hour from the corner of Customs Street and Commerce Street to the attraction from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Free shuttle is on first come first served basis, limited seats available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Howick Historical VillageAuckland East, Auckland
Step back to the 19th century and explore this fascinating recreation of a colonial village. Walk amongst costumed 'villagers' and experience how Howick used to be..........From NZ$16.00
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...