Waiheke Island Food and Wine Tasting Tour from Auckland
Are you a business owner in Auckland?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Auckland.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel by ferry across the sparkling waters of Auckland Harbour to Waiheke Island
- Enjoy wine tastings at three of Waiheke's best vineyards
- Savor a delicious light lunch at the iconic Stonyridge Vineyard
- Explore the rest of the island and beaches with an all-day pass
DescriptionYour 5.5-hour program begins at the wharf on Waiheke Island, where you’ll be met by your tour driver. Enjoy a scenic drive to Casita Miro for a wine tasting with food pairing. Next stop is the Stonyridge Vineyard. Take in views of the Hauraki Gulf, and enjoy a tour and wine tasting plus a light lunch overlooking the vineyards. Continue to the Rangihoua Estate for an introduction to Waiheke’s olive-growing industry and a tasting of award-winning olive oils. Finish the tour with tastings at the Dellows Waiheke. Sample liquor, whisky, and award-winning gin – or wine if you prefer. Afterwards, you can take advantage of a complimentary all-day bus pass to further explore the island.
IncludesRound-trip ferry tickets
All-day Waiheke bus pass
Wine tastings at three of Waiheke's best vineyards and at an award-wining olive grove
- Vineyards visited on this tour may change without notice
- You must be 18 years of age or older to join this tour. Children 16 years or older may also participate, as long as they are accompanied by their parent or guardian (adult pricing will apply)
- A passport, HANZ 18+ card, or NZ driver's license is required as proof of ID to purchase or consume alcohol
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a camera, sunblock, a sun hat, and a light rain jacket – depending on the time of year and weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Auckland & Beyond ToursAuckland Central,
Explore Auckland, Rotorua and Hobbiton with small group tours in luxury vehicles...From NZ$249.00
SNOWPLANETAuckland North, Auckland
Enjoy snow sports all year round. Spend a fun family day at New Zealand's only indoor snow resort..........From NZ$48.00
SpookersAuckland South, Auckland
Prepare to be scared at the Spookers Haunted Attraction Scream Park! This theatrically themed entertainment venue is designed to scare the yell out of you - you have been warned....From NZ$25.00
Go BushAuckland South, Auckland
Located on a 185-acre farm in the foothills of the Hunua Ranges, but just an hour from central Auckland or 45 minutes from the airport, Go Bush is the ideal venue for events with a difference...
Rainbow's EndAuckland Central, Auckland
Family-friendly theme park in Manukau City, Auckland. With over 20 rides and attractions,special events, night rides, amazing on stage entertainment and café there truly...From NZ$59.00
Driving Creek Railway and PotteriesCoromandel Peninsula, Auckland
Unique mountain railway, snaking through stunning, and replanted kauri forest with incredible views of the Hauraki Gulf. Wildlife sanctuary, pottery and craft shop also o...From NZ$35.00
FlexiTours NZAuckland Central, Auckland
Explore Auckland, Rotorua, Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves in style with FlexiTours NZ's small group tours - official inbound and Domestic travel Partner of New Zealand Golf.From NZ$219.00
Bush and BeachAuckland West, Auckland
Small group full and half day tours include sightseeing trips around Auckland, Nature Tours, Waitomo Caves, Rainforest Tours and trips to Hobbiton Movie Set...From NZ$82.00
Mai TravelAuckland Central,
Mai Travel organises luxury, tailor-made trips around New Zealand taking in all the best experiences...
Magic Broomstick Segway ToursNorth Shore, Auckland
Glide effortlessly around the streets of beautiful, historic Devonport village, as you experience the fun of riding a Segway with Magic Broomstick...