Auckland City, Beaches & Rainforest Premium Small Group Tour
Vouchers for Auckland City, Beaches & Rainforest Premium Small Group Tour
- Discover Auckland's highlights including Queen Street, the CBD, Auckland University, the Domain, and the Harbour Bridge
- Visit the North Shore and Mt Victoria for incredible views looking back to the city
- Spend the afternoon strolling easy bush tracks in Waitakere Ranges’ lush rainforest to view native palms, giant tree ferns and an ancient kauri tree
- Walk on soft, black sand on one of Auckland's awe-inspiring beaches
- Visit the Arataki Visitors Centre with breathtaking views and Maori carvings
DescriptionExperience the best of Auckland, discovering the city sights in the morning exploring the wilderness of the coast and mountains in the afternoon. After morning pick-up from your hotel, encounter the highlights of the city and its history as you learn how Aucklanders live and play. Auckland is set on over fifty dormant volcanic cones and between two harbors, the sparkling Waitemata and the brooding Manukau. Known as the City of Sails, it is New Zealand’s largest and busiest city. Spend the afternoon in the tranquillity of the Waitakere Ranges, just a 30-minute drive from downtown Auckland. Arrive at the Arataki Centre, the gateway to the rainforest, where the sweeping decks give breathtaking panoramic views from the Tasman Sea to the Pacific Ocean. Absorb the local history and admire the traditional Maori carvings that stand guard. With your knowledgeable and experienced guide, continue on to the lush rainforest to hear native birdsong as you walk along easy bush tracks amongst New Zealand’s famous kauri trees and giant tree ferns. Head further west and experience the power of the wild and rugged west coast. Feel the black sand beneath your feet as you stroll along some of the most awe-inspiring beaches the world has to offer. During the afternoon, enjoy a kiwi-style afternoon tea including biscuits and tea, coffee or juice.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at central Auckland hotels
Transport in comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
3-hour guided city tour in the morning
Experienced local guide
Informative and entertaining commentary in English
Visit to Arataki Visitor Centre
Guided rainforest walk
Visit to a black sand beach
'Kiwi'-style afternoon tea (biscuits and tea/coffee or juice)
Lunch (available to purchase — cash only)
- You are welcome to bring your own lunch or there will be an opportunity to purchase lunch (at own expense, cash required).
- This is small-group tour with a dedicated guide and a maximum of 10 guests.
- If you are booking the tour within 2 hours of departure, please call the local operator immediately after booking via the phone number provided on your voucher to confirm your pick-up details.
- Pick-up and drop off available from central Auckland hotels by and starts 30-minutes prior to tour start time.